(All in PDF format)
1) The BASK Model - 4 Dimensions of Trauma Processing. (1p.) Shows 4 dimensions of experience affected by trauma, and how trauma awareness arrives, and in what order. References the parts of the brain associated with these 4 dimensions.
2) The SIPAF Model - Assessing Impact of Abuse or Trauma. (1 p.) Identifies 5 major categories of possible impact, with 2 sub-categories in each category. Provides a numeric scale to assess level of impact in each area.
3) The Power and Control Wheel. (1 p.) A classic guide to recognizing the elements of abuse in a relationship, particularly a domestic violence situation.
4) Cycle of Abuse : Domestic Violence. (2 p.) Provides a graphic summarizing the 4 phases in a domestic violence situation. Also provides a description of each phase.
5) Forgiveness - What It Is, and What It Isn't. (1 p.) Providing 6 specific steps to follow in the process of forgiveness and moving on.
6) A Match - Or a Mosaic? Dealing with Traumatic Triggers (1 p.) Introducing the need for Discrimination Training for trauma resolution.
See all Handouts topics